Decor and More!

Well.  I didn't do well on the math entrance exam.   (They should have actually called it the Algebra entrance exam.)  I did so bad, that I cannot get into the remedial math program. I am doing review, hoping I have something on my Berkeley College of Business Transcript that shows a college level math on it, so that I can enroll.  In the mean time I can review, get tutoring sessions, and take the test again.   IF I were to fail the test, then I would have to wait a year to try again.  I would need to pass well enough to by-pass the remedial class.

Ugh.

I am doing a whole lot of math right now.  I had an interview today, which I sent out a thank you note for.   I am not sure how I did, but it was for a part time position here in town.  It could be interesting.

Then last night,  I just went to Walmart and ended up getting a few paint chips for the repainting I would like to do in our kitchen.  We have some drywall repair to do and the left over paint from last time, is not going to match.  We know we want to head towards a white color.

Just a few.

Yeah.  The counter and backsplash are very new. During our Honeymoon, I keep stopping to admire this collection in Disney World, so we got a few pieces to start off with and will build the collection over time.  It will be nice once it's done, but the color we both like, might be a primer color.  So the hunt for paint continues.

But tonight, it's spooky shows and more review.

Later ~
Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Migraines and Management

Friday Favorites - 9/13/19

I spent Labor Day weekend trying to get my life in order.