Life Lately...

So this is Christmas:


I found a part time postion, after losing my unemployement then getting it back.  We re-organized the house, yet again.  I submitted the kitchen for input from Emily at www.gohausgo.com/ and cannot wait to see what she comes up with.  However that will be after the holidays. 

Statistics has been a rough class.  It's almost done, and I just have to keep my eyes on the project parts, the reviewing the subject matter we already covered, at home quizzes, discussions, and homework... It's been challenging.  However the final is coming, and the end is in sight. 

I applied for another scholarship.  I am hoping to get it.   

The holiday shopping and decorating are done.  I have a list of cookies to make after class is done.  

I just joined www.influenster.com and am seeing what that is about.  

The tree above has two layers of additional lights on  pre-lit tree, and several layers of ornaments.  To get the layered ornaments, what we do is go deeper into the tree with some ornaments, and place other ornaments in front of it.  It makes for a really stunning tree. 

Later ~
Jen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Migraines and Management

Friday Favorites - 9/13/19

I spent Labor Day weekend trying to get my life in order.