Oh boy oh boy...

I've been sick, but this... this is sick the likes of which I have not felt in a while.
My stomach has been in the midst of something. I am not sure if it was the new diet, the flu, or something that I have yet to figure out... but my word it was bad.

At least I have a pretty bathroom full of ducks.  Though the art in the back moved to another wall. I love this bathroom.  The shelves are from Ikea, and are actually picture ledges. Which turned out the be the perfect size for ducks to sit upon and they are narrow enough that I am not constantly bumping into ducks.  Yes, we have duck current, but it's simple classic yellow ducks and yellow duck rings on the rod.  It's cook, it works, and it is so us.

Speaking of projects, we re-purposed another Ikea item.  It was a DVD holder.  I cannot find these any more and I cannot figure out what their name was.  However Jim wanted to use it as a book case and I wanted to toss it.  When I suddenly realized. This, this wonderful thing that was going out to the curb was just thing for all of my paints!

For ages I was trying to figure out a way to have my paints lay on end so that I can see it.

The right side is all of the acrylics sorted by color family as defined by me.  Now I can grab the color I have in mind for the plain old acrylic paints.  The top actually has primer on it.

Now the left side has the metallic paint which is currently sorted by brand.  Because I am starting to figure out which brands I prefer over the others.  The goal is to be down to two brands, so that I can focus on completing the collection of those colors.  Now, I have some specialty paints, also the sprays sealers and base coat spray bottle on the bottom. Now some day I should actually count the number of paints, and catalog the colors into some means to see what I had so when I go to get more paint.


It's the little things.

Later -




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Migraines and Management

Friday Favorites - 9/13/19

I got lost on the way back here - Seriously I did.